It is currently 27 Apr 2017, 15:40
Jasta 5 Campaigns (Black September & Bloody April)
1) Be sure to add the @jasta5.org domain to your safe senders list in your email system.
2) Register for the event at http://www.jasta5.org/events/index.htm AND register on the Jasta 5 Parser at http://stats.jasta5.org.
3) After the event registration is complete it will automatically walk you through registering on this event forum. Please be sure you put "BAS_" in front of your forum user/profile name initially until your account is activated. Otherwise you may be mistaken for a webbot. Register on this forum and activate your account by clicking on the link in the confirmation email sent to you. If you do not receive the automated activation email within 10 minutes, check to see if it is in your SPAM box.
4) Before you can post on the forum, you must:
a) add yourself to the correct user group for the campaign of interest.
To add yourself to the user group go into the "User Control Panel" in the upper left corner of the forum window and select "Usergroups". Select the button next to "Black September" or "Bloody April". Look for the "Submit" button on the bottom right of the page.
b) Make "Black September" or "Bloody April" user group your default user group
To set your default group you must go back to the Usergroups page and select the user group for the campaign you are wanting to participate in and look for the "Make Default" button at the bottom left of the page.
If you don't do both of these actions (add yourself to the campaign of interest user group AND make it your default user group), you must wait to be added to the group by an administrator before you can post. Until you make a post as a member of the campaigns user group, you will not be able to see various forums and files such as the rules. You will receive an automated email when you have been added to the user group by an administrator manually. Please be patient as we must sort out spam registrations from valid ones and delete spammer posts during "open" registration. Once the event begins the spammers will be locked out. You don't need to wait if you join the user group yourself and set your "default" user group yourself as described above.
5) It is important to post on the "Pilot Check-In" thread and say hello immediately upon activating your account and joining the campaign of interest user group (and making it your default group) as described in the steps above. This confirms your forum registration is complete and that you have all the rights and privileges needed. Making a post is important since it proves that you are not a spam account and the forum will treat your account better and it will make our jobs easier managing all the accounts correctly.
Please help your teammates and others who may have trouble with the above. It does work! Most problems are user errors because pilots do not complete steps #4 and #5.
Subforums: Bloody April Campaign, Bloody April Flight Reports and Photos, Results, Awards, Rules
- 45 Topics
- 458 Posts
Last post by BA_1PL-Husar
Join the Luftstreitkräfte Today!
New recruit candidates are asked to carefully follow these instructions:
1. If you have not already done so, report immediately to the recruiting tent at http://www.jasta5.org and submit an application to the German Army Air Service and Jasta 5.
2. Register on this forum and follow instructions for activating your account (you must click a link in an activation email sent to you during the registration process).
3. Log back on to the forum after you activate your account.
4. Join the "Rekruit" user group. To join the Rekruit group after logging on to the forum:
- click on the User Control Panel (UCP) in the upper left corner of the forum window.
- click on "Usergroups".
- click the radio button located far right of the "Rekruit" user group
- scroll down to the bottom of the page
- make sure the drop down menu indicates "join group" and click submit
- click "Yes" to confirm and wait to be taken back automatically to the previous page.
You should now see "Rekruits" listed as a group you are a member of.
- select the radio button that now appears to the left of the "Rekruit" group.
- scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Change Default Group" in the lower left corner and confirm submit changes.
5. IMPORTANT: make a post here confirming that you have submitted your application AFTER joining the Rekruit user group described above. Click on the Luftstreitkräft header link to be taken into the forum area to make your post.
6. After you have made your first post on the forum, scroll down and locate the newly appearing "RoF New Recruit Induction and Orientation" forum area. Follow the additional instructions found there.
NOTE: new recruits are initially given probationary access to areas on the forum but are not able to post as they read, watch, learn. At the conclusion of your probation, (as you become involved with the Jasta and get promoted and participate in the life of the group more fully via Teamspeak and flying with us) you will be able to view/post more freely throughout the forum. This helps new recruits not make any mistakes or blunders early in their career.
7. Start visiting us on Teamspeak via the Radio Room at http://www.jasta5.org. Ask questions!
Congratulations on starting your career with the Greentails of Jagdstaffel 5!
- 1 Topics
- 1 Posts
Last post by J5_Bäumer
07 Jul 2013, 20:38
Chateau Boistrancourt - Public
Subforums: The Hofbräu House - BierStübe, Hall of Honor, Boistrancourt Modelers Corner, Boistrancourt Theatre, Boistrancourt Picture Album and Art Studio, Boistrancourt Library, Boistrancourt RC Club, Boistrancourt Keller, Boistrancourt Parts Bin
- 207 Topics
- 1386 Posts
Last post by J5_Klugermann
24 Apr 2017, 17:11
Rise of Flight Tips, Tricks, and spare hammers and duct tape! Open to public view but registered users only may post. Unanswered posts are removed after one year.
- 2 Topics
- 3 Posts
Last post by J5_Bäumer
24 Mar 2012, 04:37
RoF Pilot Tips
This is a repository of useful information from pilot flight reports etc to assist with pilot development. Please keep replies relevant to the subject line of the thread. When creating a new thread, please title the subject "Topics:" followed by brief descriptor of the topic(s) involved in your posting. This helps readers find information most useful/of interest to them.
- 52 Topics
- 264 Posts
Last post by J5_Matthias
08 Mar 2016, 01:53
Who is online
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 82 on 13 Oct 2015, 01:23
Registered users: No registered users
Legend: Bloody April/Black Sept
Total posts 16041 • Total topics 1831 • Total members 186 • Our newest member JG1_Klaiber