2) Register for the Jasta 5 Parser at http://stats.jasta5.org.
3) Register on this event forum. Please be sure you put "BAS_" in front of your forum user/profile name initially until your account is activated. Otherwise you may be mistaken for a webbot. Register on this forum and activate your account by clicking on the link in the confirmation email sent to you. If you do not receive the automated activation email within 10 minutes, check to see if it is in your SPAM box.
4) Before you can post on the forum, you must:
a) add yourself to the correct user group for the campaign of interest.
To add yourself to the user group go into the "User Control Panel" in the upper left corner of the forum window and select "Usergroups". Select the button next to "Black September" or "Bloody April". Look for the "Submit" button on the bottom right of the page.
b) Make "Black September" or "Bloody April" user group your default user group
To set your default group you must go back to the Usergroups page and select the user group for the campaign you are wanting to participate in and look for the "Make Default" button at the bottom left of the page.
If you don't do both of these actions (add yourself to the campaign of interest user group AND make it your default user group), you must wait to be added to the group by an administrator before you can post. Until you make a post as a member of the campaigns user group, you will not be able to see various forums and files such as the rules. You will receive an automated email when you have been added to the user group by an administrator manually. Please be patient as we must sort out spam registrations from valid ones and delete spammer posts during "open" registration. Once the event begins the spammers will be locked out. You don't need to wait if you join the user group yourself and set your "default" user group yourself as described above.
5) It is important to post on the "Pilot Check-In" thread and say hello immediately upon activating your account and joining the campaign of interest user group (and making it your default group) as described in the steps above. This confirms your forum registration is complete and that you have all the rights and privileges needed. Making a post is important since it proves that you are not a spam account and the forum will treat your account better and it will make our jobs easier managing all the accounts correctly.
Please help your teammates and others who may have trouble with the above. It does work! Most problems are user errors because pilots do not complete steps #4 and #5.
- Visiting Pilot
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 12 Mar 2014, 15:48
Date: June 13, 1917
Location: Front lines south of Ypres, Flanders.
**NOTE** Balloons will flare on this map. Upon sighting an enemy aircraft, a balloon will fire 3 white flares at 15-20sec intervals. At
2500m the balloon will begin winching down and fire a yellow flare. At 1000m the balloon will fire a red flare to signal it is under attack.
Balloons can be destroyed and will repair in 15min.
Mission objectives: -Each side will have 6 primary targets to destroy, indicated by a flag on the map. Before a target becomes active, it has to
be reconnoitered by making 10 photographs. The flag will then turn red. When a primary target has been destroyed, the flag will be removed from
the map. Secondary targets are any vehicle, trains or tanks and balloons in enemy territory.
-For photo recon missions only the designated planes "Recon" can trigger the photo sequence!
-Photo recons need to land safely at an active base to complete their mission!
Winning conditions: Complete all six objectives first.
Weather report: Cumulus at 400-500m. Wind 3-4 m/s, from the north. Early morning fog.
Tempurature: 15C / 59F
Good luck gentlemen!