2013 Annual Kick Off Flight

This is where pilots are recognized for victories, accomplishments, and service performed both on the ground as well as in the air. Please congratulate and honor them and seek to emulate their achievments!
J5_Berr

2013 Annual Kick Off Flight

Unread post by J5_Berr » 20 Dec 2012, 01:43

Before leaving Boistrancourt for the holidays, everyone is reminded to put Saturday January 5 on their calendars as that will be the 9th annual Jasta 5 Kick Off Flight! Come in uniform, clean shaven, and sober. Pictures will be taken!
Hans Berr, Staffeführer
Jagdstaffel 5

Lehmann

Re: 2013 Annual Kick Off Flight

Unread post by Lehmann » 20 Dec 2012, 15:10

Will try to be there Sir! :)

J5_Sturm
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Unread post by J5_Sturm » 03 Jan 2013, 01:59

As I hope this will not happen but we may have to delay the kick off. I have worked every day on getting the server to run. I am currently working on it to no avail. I am out of ideas and searching forums for answers.
S*A*L*U*T*E ;o)
Herr Sturm
ImageImage

J5_Bäumer
Adjutant
Adjutant

Unread post by J5_Bäumer » 03 Jan 2013, 04:20

No worries, Sturm. We can use other servers. Much of what is important has more to do with being there regardless.
Prosit!

ImageImage

J5_Bäumer
Adjutant
Adjutant

Unread post by J5_Bäumer » 03 Jan 2013, 04:21

PS there is no such thing as "delaying" or "postponing" things such as this. It happens, one way or another. :)
Prosit!

ImageImage

J5_Bäumer
Adjutant
Adjutant

Unread post by J5_Bäumer » 06 Jan 2013, 19:58

Congratulations to all who attended our Jasta's 9th annual Kick Off Flight! We tied the most pilots in attendance with several unable to make it. Pilots represented eight different countries from around the world, including North America to Europe to the Southern Hemisphere! I asked Voss to commission a special Commemorative Badge with the jeweler who lives in town nearby to be worn by those who were in attendance.

It was a great time and as always, an important tradition of the Jasta when we remember our history (vitual and real) and look to the future of a new year. It is befitting that January is also when we celebrate another anniversary for Jasta 5 in the virutual skies.

(note: individual pilots badges will vary. The number displayed will correspond to the number of Kick Off Flights a pilot has been in attendance at).

Pilots in attendance and who will be authorized to wear this badge (display on their pilots pages) are:
Baeumer
Behlau
Berger
Bey
Bock
Chunko
Goettel
Geyer
Matthias
Osterkamp
Rumey
Schneider