2014 April Service Record

This is where pilots are recognized for victories, accomplishments, and service performed both on the ground as well as in the air. Please congratulate and honor them and seek to emulate their achievments!
J5_Bäumer
Adjutant
Adjutant

2014 April Service Record

Unread post by J5_Bäumer » 08 Jun 2014, 19:44

PILOT AWARDS, APPOINTMENTS AND PROMOTIONS:
To contribute to the successes and victory of the Jagdstaffel, should be each pilot's highest desire. It is through promotions and awards that our unit is able to recognize many of the Jasta's accomplishments over the recent month(s) by commemorating and acknowledging those who have played a part or role - some large, some small; some purposeful and some incidental or even accidental - in our success.

By honoring these individuals, we honor and recognize ourselves, whatever our rank or position. Those who are recipients may reflect upon the honor it is to bear these remembrances of all our efforts and preserve for history, and the memory of all, those fellow Green Tails who have lifted them up and made these things possible - some who fly beside us in formation and some who have fallen out of our formation forever.

“ATTENTION TO ORDERS!
The following pilots will step forward out of ranks, front and center! By the order of the Kaiser, as requested by Hpt. Paul Bäumer and approved by Staffelführer Hans Berr, be it known to all... that for service to your country and duties performed for the Jagdstaffel... for conduct consistent with the Pilots Code of Jasta 5 and for actions in the air crucial to victory for the Fatherland... the following pilots have earned certifications, promotions, awards, and Orders as follows...

Service Awards
Commendations in recognition for your individual performance and contributions to the Jasta victory for the month, as noted on Syndicate Parser Summary (top five pilots lists) -

* Jasta 5 - 1st Place
* Baeumer, Vorlander

Commendations in recognition for your individual performance and contributions to the Jasta victory for the month, as noted on Wargrounds Parser Summary (top five pilots lists) -

* Jasta 5 - 2nd Place
* Bauernopfer, Numm

Honors in Addition to Bloody April Awards:

Vorlander - Golden Military Merit Cross - for effective service in the air during Bloody April IV.

Matthias - Order of Albert - for effective service during two Bloody April Campaigns as Mission builder.
- Orden Pour le Merite of Arts - for leading the RoF community in the development of the Arras sector map.

Mueller - Austro-Hungarian Empire Order of Iron Crown - service to the unit on Wargrounds

Chunko - Karl Eduard Kreigkruez - for leadership in training pilots in preparation for Bloody April and throughout the year.

vonHippel - I flew with von Hippel a lot in BA (and on the open servers). I feel he has been a very reliable wingman and has progressed in skill and marksmanship. He is now capable of leading and training others.' Carl Eduard Medal and Commendation granted.

'Uffz.Hoffman - has shown a continued desire to improve in Jasta 5. Hoffman is a regular at Saturday practice where he shows constant improvement and provides a tough adversary for Jasta pilots. '
'During Bloody April I had many occasions to observe Uffz.Hoffman's performance. Hoffman always showed up early and had briefed himself and was ready at the scheduled time.In the air Hoffman is a great wingman,follows orders and steps forward to lead a flight or section when needed.Uffz. Hoffman has great "airseeing" and navigation skills.For some reason Hoffman is not on the Syndicate parser. I observed him get at least 2 aerial victories and fly many times as a Flight and section leader. Hoffman always preformed the orders of higher headquarters and stayed in his assigned patrol sectors. Carl Eduard Medal and Commendation granted for consistent practice, participation, contributions, and improvement.

Numm - Numm flew a significant number of hours during odd time frames given his timezone with distinction and effectiveness during Blood April IV. Commendation granted.

Achievement
Posted Below

Prosit!

ImageImage

J5_Matthias
Leutnant
Leutnant
Location: Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States of America

Re: 2014 April Service Record

Unread post by J5_Matthias » 09 Jun 2014, 13:38

Now everyone, please make sure to recalculate your weight with all the new bling and factor it in when filling your fuel tanks. The Kaiser will not be pleased if we start losing planes due to overloading the airframes. :P

And of course, well done all. S!
J5_Matthias
Jagdstaffel 5
ImageImageImage

J5_Vorlander
Oberfähnrich
Oberfähnrich

Unread post by J5_Vorlander » 09 Jun 2014, 15:11

Salute Jagdstaffel 5

Firstly, I would like to congratulate all the J5 pilots that flew during BA4. There is a reason why we at Jasta 5 rule the skies during Online campaigns or flying as a UNIT together on the servers. We believe and trust each other. Two pilots that have shown aptitude in learning and mastering ROF is Herr Hoffman and Von Hippel. Both gents have learned to understand ROF and the importance of team work.

Secondly, Her Chunko was made an huge effort to keep the UNIT going with his knowledge during training. Salute Chunko you are doing a great and wonderful job.

Thirdly, a wonderful and excellent job to Matt for the best mission building campaign during BA4. 1PL applauded the mission building and setup of BA4. Salute Matt.

To the CHIEF. You are the corner stone of Jagdstaffel 5 and I respect you very much for the fine work, commitment and effort you make every day to keep us going. You are a true leader between us.

Lastly, thanks to all that safe my skin and butt during BA4. Maybe I will be able to repay each and everyone of you (Numm, Von Hippel, Rumey, Chunko, Bauernopfer and BAD Meuller) one day.
J5_Vorlander
Fähnrich
Jagdstaffel 5

J5_Hoffmann
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Unread post by J5_Hoffmann » 09 Jun 2014, 18:29

Salute to Jasta 5!
Congratulations to you all well done.
And thanks Chief for all your work with Jasta 5.
Hoffmann
Feldwebel
Jagstsaffel 5

Image Image
Image Image

J5_Chunko
Leutnant
Leutnant

Unread post by J5_Chunko » 10 Jun 2014, 18:33

~S~ All,
I have nothing to add to Vorlanders post, well said V. I thought this campaign was excellent.
~S~ All
J5_Chunko Oblt
"See him, Kill him and leave as quickly as possible"

Image Image
ImageImageImage

J5_Rumey
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Unread post by J5_Rumey » 10 Jun 2014, 20:50

Gut gemacht Männer!