BA IV Screenshots

Post your flight reports and screenshots from missions here.
J5_Bäumer
Adjutant
Adjutant

BA IV Screenshots

Unread post by J5_Bäumer » 28 Feb 2014, 07:43

Post Photos here.
Prosit!

ImageImage

JG1Baron_J6
Visiting Pilot

Re: BA IV Screenshots and $100 Video Contest

Unread post by JG1Baron_J6 » 27 Apr 2014, 14:46

Some pics from Mission 3 (april 26th 2014) - JG1 pilots and planes 8)

Hauptmann Baron von Faehig, Jastafuhrer

ST_Marx
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by ST_Marx » 04 May 2014, 08:35

busy making a movie 8)

JG1_Etzel
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by JG1_Etzel » 04 May 2014, 10:30

heading_west.jpg
early_moring_heading_home.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J5_Ste1n
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Unread post by J5_Ste1n » 04 May 2014, 13:21

S!
rof_2014-05-03_14-35-16.jpg
S!
rof_2014-05-03_14-03-04.jpg
S!
rof_2014-05-03_14-03-13.jpg
Stein
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ST_Marx
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by ST_Marx » 14 May 2014, 13:03

Allrighty then, my video finally done. Its a compilation of recorded material from 4 saturdays of me flying on the central side mostly together with some squadmembers as scout and as gunner with Etzel and Heinrich. The music used i picked somewhere from the internet and is royalty free!

hope you enjoy, i did my best :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hFvleyA3KM

JG1_Etzel
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by JG1_Etzel » 14 May 2014, 20:03

ST_Marx wrote:Allrighty then, my video finally done. Its a compilation of recorded material from 4 saturdays of me flying on the central side mostly together with some squadmembers as scout and as gunner with Etzel and Heinrich. The music used i picked somewhere from the internet and is royalty free!

Cool, I am a movie star now (if I remember correctly I was flying the Roland with green streamer) !!! :mrgreen:

Very nice vid, will show it in future to people who ask me about RoF, since it shows a wide range of action!
And thx very much for mention me !!

RAC_Shnoze_Shmon
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by RAC_Shnoze_Shmon » 14 May 2014, 21:30

BA_Etzel wrote:
ST_Marx wrote:Allrighty then, my video finally done. Its a compilation of recorded material from 4 saturdays of me flying on the central side mostly together with some squadmembers as scout and as gunner with Etzel and Heinrich. The music used i picked somewhere from the internet and is royalty free!

Cool, I am a movie star now (if I remember correctly I was flying the Roland with green streamer) !!! :mrgreen:

Very nice vid, will show it in future to people who ask me about RoF, since it shows a wide range of action!

Very nice Marx!

Yes Etzel, I think the shot with you in the Roland was the morning we sortied out of Phalempin, lost BH_Loopy over the north balloon to flack, and then the two of us were killed by flack over Arras.

In fact I took three hits over Arras and I'm still searching for the AAA gun crews so I can haul them into the war crimes tribunal. Offering 100 lbs of nuts for information leading to the arrest of these... these... these unscrupulous, incompassionate, squirrel slaughtering brutes!

ST_Marx
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by ST_Marx » 15 May 2014, 13:43

BA_Etzel wrote:

Correct Etzel, that was the mission i was your gunner and suddenly i remebered i could pick up my german language :mrgreen:
Was a fun ride!

ST_Marx
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by ST_Marx » 15 May 2014, 13:45

RAC_Shnoze_Shmon wrote: Offering 100 lbs of nuts for information leading to the arrest of these... these... these unscrupulous, incompassionate, squirrel slaughtering brutes!
100 lbs uf nuts? nah, just give me the money :mrgreen:

btw, i hope nobody is disapointed i didnt mention them, i only mentioned the ones i flew longest with otherwise my subtitle would be longer then the film :lol:

ST_Marx
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by ST_Marx » 29 May 2014, 12:44

Is there any news about the outcome of the contest?