I was bored

Pictures (including digital) and other forms of Art.
J5_Nash
Visiting Pilot

I was bored

Unread post by J5_Nash » 06 Feb 2010, 01:16

S! well Ive been playing around with my paintbrush and came up with these,
apart from rumey's scheme which is a direct lift from HAmmp the rest are just pure copy and paste's from my diferent folders, dont look to bad though....

J5_Rumey
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Unread post by J5_Rumey » 06 Feb 2010, 09:30

Nice flash!

J5_Sturm
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Unread post by J5_Sturm » 12 Feb 2010, 02:39

I sure gotta have some of them there paints. Awesome JOB!!!!
S*A*L*U*T*E ;o)
Herr Sturm

J5_Schneider
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Unread post by J5_Schneider » 12 Feb 2010, 14:24

Very nice, sir. Well done.
Salute!
Image Image

J5_Voss
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Unread post by J5_Voss » 14 Feb 2010, 19:56

Flash, dear, I put the J5 skins folder in my Paint folder and moved the .ini file out of the skins folder in the Paint folder. When ingame I type the n° 59 for the Vossie skin, I see the red striped one ?! Wut did I miss ?
*I do not master the subtleties of an anglo native speaker. If you can't handle that, try addressing me in my own mothertongue.
*I have a peculiar sense of humour. That's just the way it is. Please notice the emoticons.

J5_Nash
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by J5_Nash » 14 Feb 2010, 23:50

Hmm I've just checked with both my original "work in progress" and with the "downloaded" install and I see your Alb OK, are you sure you've picked the DVa (thats the only paints of mine avalable at the moment, working on some D VII's and Dr 1's currently, then will have a look at the Alb DII and DIII) the "red stripe" is sqd id #30, so I'm a bit puzzled as to whats happing there, #59 is the right number for your kite....

EDIT just a thought, we are talking about a multi install rather than a single player arn't we? (its a bit different getting them to work in single play)

J5_Sturm
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Unread post by J5_Sturm » 15 Feb 2010, 02:48

So, How do I get the paints Flash?......mmmmmm I need a grape
S*A*L*U*T*E ;o)
Herr Sturm

J5_Voss
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Unread post by J5_Voss » 15 Feb 2010, 13:15

Oops, my apologies, Flash. I tried the D III. And yes we were talking MMP. Mea culpa.
So, can I just as well install these skins in my redux version ?
And is anywhere explained how to do it for single play ?
And how about a tutorial for editing the skins ? I'm home 6 to 8 weeks with a hernia. I've got time on my hands. I don't know if I have to laugh or cry......
*I do not master the subtleties of an anglo native speaker. If you can't handle that, try addressing me in my own mothertongue.
*I have a peculiar sense of humour. That's just the way it is. Please notice the emoticons.

J5_Nash
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by J5_Nash » 15 Feb 2010, 20:47

Percy, look in the "admin" forum for the test download :wink:

Vossie, its not to bad getting the paints into single play, just a bit long winded to explain, I will try to get back online later and type up a full "how to" thread :D

EDIT oops forgot to mention, Herr Rumey and I have been using the J5 scheme's in "Redux" for a couple of weeks now with no problem's (it is sooo cool to see each other in the right "skins" and in Redux the Alb DVa is flyable unlike the brick in NFM)