Schotte's banner

Pictures (including digital) and other forms of Art.
J5_Voss
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Schotte's banner

Unread post by J5_Voss » 10 Nov 2011, 00:08

Comments and suggestions welcome ofcourse. Maybe light up the green tail ?
One with your Max visible and one without, Scottie. :wink:

Note Jasta 5 with the right green and red as requested by HQ. All banners should be redone like this.
Bad move in my opinion. Not at all prominent anymore. But I thought I'd throw it online so HQ can check it out and get back to me on the matter if necessary.
*I do not master the subtleties of an anglo native speaker. If you can't handle that, try addressing me in my own mothertongue.
*I have a peculiar sense of humour. That's just the way it is. Please notice the emoticons.

J5_Schotte
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Unread post by J5_Schotte » 10 Nov 2011, 02:31

S! Vossie,

These are lovely, Vielen dank! =]

I would like to say however that the Jasta 5 text on the bottom two images is my favourite as the top two are hard on my eyes (being red/green colour blind). That said I'd be happy to use any of them!

Thanks again Voss!

Schottland über alles

J5_Voss
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Unread post by J5_Voss » 10 Nov 2011, 16:20

You brightened the fuselage yourself there, Scottie ?
I was just about to start tackling the green exclusively, so it doesn't affect the white and black there as well.
I bet you are running Photoshop there. Would you like me to send you the layered .psd ? Just give us a shout, no prob.
*I do not master the subtleties of an anglo native speaker. If you can't handle that, try addressing me in my own mothertongue.
*I have a peculiar sense of humour. That's just the way it is. Please notice the emoticons.

Schaefer
Visiting Pilot

Unread post by Schaefer » 10 Nov 2011, 16:49

I must say they are all so nice....really cool.

J5_Schotte
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Unread post by J5_Schotte » 10 Nov 2011, 19:51

Sorry Voss, I don't follow.

I did not edit the images at all, I merely upoaded to my own site.

I was talking about the text, the darker green and bright red are difficult for me to see clearly (they sort of mingle for me).

Schottland über alles

J5_Voss
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Unread post by J5_Voss » 10 Nov 2011, 22:58

No prob, Scottie. I opened our site on another screen and the green was completely different. One word: calibration. My bad. Carry on. :wink: