It is currently 02 Feb 2023, 02:37
- Last post
Jasta 5 Campaigns (Black September, Bloody April Spring Offensives, etc.)
1) Be sure to add the @jasta5.org domain to your safe senders list in your email system.
2) Register for the Jasta 5 Parser at http://stats.jasta5.org.
3) Register on this event forum. Please be sure you put "BAS_" in front of your forum user/profile name initially until your account is activated. Otherwise you may be mistaken for a webbot. Register on this forum and activate your account by clicking on the link in the confirmation email sent to you. If you do not receive the automated activation email within 10 minutes, check to see if it is in your SPAM box. After completing the steps below, you can remove the BAS from your username by updating your profile the next time you log in.
4) Before you can post on the forum, you must:
a) add yourself to the correct user group for the campaign of interest.
To add yourself to the user group go into the "User Control Panel" in the upper left corner of the forum window and select "Usergroups". Select the button next to "Black September" or "Bloody April". Look for the "Submit" button on the bottom right of the page.
b) Make "Black September/Bloody April" user group your default user group
To set your default group you must go back to the Usergroups page and select the user group for the campaign you are wanting to participate in and look for the "Make Default" button at the bottom left of the page.
If you don't do both of these actions (add yourself to the campaign of interest user group AND make it your default user group), you must wait to be added to the group by an administrator before you can post. Until you make a post as a member of the campaigns user group, you will not be able to see various forums and files such as the rules. You will receive an automated email when you have been added to the user group by an administrator manually. Please be patient as we must sort out spam registrations from valid ones and delete spammer posts during "open" registration. Once the event begins the spammers will be locked out. You don't need to wait if you join the user group yourself and set your "default" user group yourself as described above.
5) It is important to post on the "Pilot Check-In" thread and say hello immediately upon activating your account and joining the campaign of interest user group (and making it your default group) as described in the steps above. This confirms your forum registration is complete and that you have all the rights and privileges needed. Making a post is important since it proves that you are not a spam account and the forum will treat your account better and it will make our jobs easier managing all the accounts correctly.
Please help your teammates and others who may have trouble with the above. It does work! Most problems are user errors because pilots do not complete steps #4 and #5.
Subforums: Spring Offensive Campaign (Bloody April/Operation Michael), Bloody April Flight Reports and Photos, Results, AwardsTopics: 55
- 55 Topics
- 432 Posts
Re: Bloody April XI - Operat…
byJ5_Daedallus View the latest post
13 Feb 2022, 16:30
Join the Luftstreitkräfte Today!
New recruit candidates are asked to carefully follow these instructions:
1. If you have not already done so, report immediately to the recruiting tent at http://www.jasta5.org and submit an application to the German Army Air Service and Jasta 5.
2. Register on this forum and follow instructions for activating your account (you must click a link in an activation email sent to you during the registration process).
3. Log back on to the forum after you activate your account.
4. Join the "Rekruit" user group. To join the Rekruit group after logging on to the forum:
- click on the User Control Panel (UCP) in the upper left corner of the forum window.
- click on "Usergroups".
- click the radio button located far right of the "Rekruit" user group
- scroll down to the bottom of the page
- make sure the drop down menu indicates "join group" and click submit
- click "Yes" to confirm and wait to be taken back automatically to the previous page.
You should now see "Rekruits" listed as a group you are a member of.
- select the radio button that now appears to the left of the "Rekruit" group.
- scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "Change Default Group" in the lower left corner and confirm submit changes.
5. IMPORTANT: make a post here confirming that you have submitted your application AFTER joining the Rekruit user group described above. Click on the Luftstreitkräft header link to be taken into the forum area to make your post.
6. After you have made your first post on the forum, scroll down and locate the newly appearing "RoF New Recruit Induction and Orientation" forum area. Follow the additional instructions found there.
NOTE: new recruits are initially given probationary access to areas on the forum but are not able to post as they read, watch, learn. At the conclusion of your probation, (as you become involved with the Jasta and get promoted and participate in the life of the group more fully via Teamspeak and flying with us) you will be able to view/post more freely throughout the forum. This helps new recruits not make any mistakes or blunders early in their career.
7. Start visiting us on Teamspeak via the Radio Room at http://www.jasta5.org. Ask questions!
Congratulations on starting your career with the Greentails of Jagdstaffel 5!Topics: 1
- 1 Topics
- 55 Posts
Re: Willkommen, Rekruit!
byJ5_Sturm View the latest post
06 Aug 2022, 00:04
- Last post
This is a repository of useful information from pilot flight reports etc to assist with pilot development. Please keep replies relevant to the subject line of the thread. When creating a new thread, please title the subject "Topics:" followed by brief descriptor of the topic(s) involved in your posting. This helps readers find information most useful/of interest to them.Topics: 29
- 29 Topics
- 133 Posts
Re: Spin recovery quick refer…
byJ5_Wolff View the latest post
06 Nov 2021, 14:09
Who is online
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 70 on 23 May 2020, 19:14
Total posts 17149 •Total topics 1803 •Total members 357 •Our newest member Patricks