- Posts: 433
- Joined: 14 May 2012, 16:28
- Location: Martinsburg, West Virginia, United States of America
1. Register on our parser, http://stats.jasta5.org:8000/en/ if you have not already done so. If you are part of a squad, be sure whoever manages your squad on our parser sends you a custom link to "join" the squad on our parser. Once that is done, even if you don't have an account on the J5 site, you're really OK to go - you just can't get communications via the forum.
If you have a J5 forum account and are still having issues:
2. REMOVE Entente Operations OR Central Operations from being your default usergroup if you have that set.
3. Try to go to the user profiles and making the "Bloody April/Black Sept" user group the default group. This might help.
Reason: updated parser address